skip to main content


Request for Release of Permanent Records

If you graduated before 2009 you need to fill out the Transcript form and bring it to LDHS Guidance or mail it to LDHS Guidance with the fee indicated.

If you graduated in 2009 or after you may request your transcript electronically - please follow the directions below.  



ADA Compliance Errors 0