- TEACHER OF THE MONTH
- STUDENT AGENDA
- Chromebook Guidelines
- SCROLLING ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Parent Portal
- Power School
- Power Teacher
- Library Online Catalog
- SWORD AND SHIELD
- Buy your yearbook online!
- Lunch Menu
- Mr. Huff"s class student of the month
- ROTARY TOP TEN 2017
- Student Supply list
- Summer Reading list
- Which bus do I ride?
- Parent Student Newsletter
- Course Registration Guide
- Transcript Release
about 1 month ago
Welcome to the Laurens District 55 High School Webpage!
It is such an honor to be welcomed into the Laurens District High School
family. I have found myself surrounded by an incredible group of
teachers, administrators, staff, parents and students. The commitment I
have seen to seeing students succeed has been truly inspirational. LDHS
is a place of limitless potential where many great things are already
happening and many great things are to come. More than anything I
encourage you to reach out. This is a community school and we need your
input, your involvement, and your support to make it a reflection of the
high expectations and pride this community has in their school. I look
forward to getting to know the entire LDHS family over the coming year.
Christopher D. Moore
Our Administrative Team
Christopher D. Moore - Principal email@example.com
Brandon Addy - Assistant Principal (9th grade)firstname.lastname@example.org
Regina Childers - Director of Guidance email@example.com
Nancy Coleman - Director of Student Records firstname.lastname@example.org
Lewis Compton - Assistant Principal email@example.com
Dr. Debbie Fulton - Assistant Principal firstname.lastname@example.org
Tommy Spires - Assistant Principal email@example.com
Tim Walker - Assistant Principal firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls' Varsity Basketball @ LDHS
- Girls' Junior Varsity Basketball @ LDHS
- Boys' Varsity Basketball @ LDHS
- Boys' Junior Varsity Basketball @ LDHS
- Boys' Freshman Basketball @ LDHS
- Boys' Varsity Wrestling @ LDHS
- Boys' JV/MS Wrestling @ LDHS
- Boys' MS Basketball @ GCO
- Girls' MS Basketball @ GCO
- Boys' MS Basketball @ HT
- Girls' MS Basketball @ HT
- Boys' MS Basketball @ LMS
- Girls' MS Basketball @ LMS
- Boys' MS Basketball @ SMS
- Girls' MS Basketball @ SMS
Vision, Mission, Beliefs Statements
about 1 month ago
Laurens District 55 High School will be a school of excellence and equity in educational practices for each learner.
The mission of Laurens District 55 High School is to create a community of learners who are responsible and productive citizens.
We believe that…
• Children are our most valuable resource.
• Every individual can learn and be successful.
• Every individual can make a valuable contribution to society.
• The total education of our children is the shared responsibility of our students, parents, schools, government, and community.
• The family is the primary influence in the development of an individual.
• A diversified education strengthens individuals and society.
• Every individual deserves to be treated with dignity, fairness and respect.
• Each individual has different needs and deserves equal opportunities for success in learning. • Excellence is achievable through high expectations and continuous improvement.
• Every individual has the right to learn in a safe, clean and comfortable environment.
• Learning is a life-long process.
• Every individual deserves a relevant and challenging education that prepares him/her for the future.
• All school decisions should be based on data and meet the needs of our learning community.
- Football Home Page
- Varsity Football Schedule and Roster
- JV Football Schedule and Roster
- Freshman Football Schedule and Roster
- Volleyball Home Page
- Varsity Volleyball Schedule and Roster
- JV Volleyball Schedule and Roster
- Cross Country Home Page
- Cross Country Schedule and Roster
- Girls Tennis Home Page
- Girls Tennis Schedule and Roster
- Girls Golf Home Page
- Girls Golf Schedule and Roster
- Sideline Cheer Home Page
- Boys Basketball Home Page
- Girls Basketball Home Page
- Wrestling Home Page
- Baseball Home Page
- Softball Home Page
- Boys Golf Home Page
- Boys Tennis Home Page
- Boys Soccer Home Page
- Girls Soccer Home Page
- Boys Track Home Page
- Girls Track Home Page