- STUDENT READING LOG
- STAFF READING LOG
- STUDENT AGENDA 2016 - 17
- 2017-2018 Summer Reading Lists
- Chromebook Guidelines
- Parent Portal
- Power School
- Power Teacher
- Library Online Catalog
- SWORD AND SHIELD
- Buy your yearbook online!
- Lunch Menu
- ROTARY TOP TEN 2017
- Student Supply list
- Summer Reading list
- Which bus do I ride?
- Parent Student Newsletter
- Course Registration Guide
- Transcript Release
- SCROLLING ANNOUNCEMENTS
Vision, Mission, Beliefs Statements
2 months ago
Laurens District 55 High School will be a school of excellence and equity in educational practices for each learner.
The mission of Laurens District 55 High School is to create a community of learners who are responsible and productive citizens.
We believe that…
• Children are our most valuable resource.
• Every individual can learn and be successful.
• Every individual can make a valuable contribution to society.
• The total education of our children is the shared responsibility of our students, parents, schools, government, and community.
• The family is the primary influence in the development of an individual.
• A diversified education strengthens individuals and society.
• Every individual deserves to be treated with dignity, fairness and respect.
• Each individual has different needs and deserves equal opportunities for success in learning. • Excellence is achievable through high expectations and continuous improvement.
• Every individual has the right to learn in a safe, clean and comfortable environment.
• Learning is a life-long process.
• Every individual deserves a relevant and challenging education that prepares him/her for the future.
• All school decisions should be based on data and meet the needs of our learning community.
2 days ago
Welcome to the Laurens District 55 High School Webpage!
It is such an honor to be welcomed into the Laurens District High School
family. I have found myself surrounded by an incredible group of
teachers, administrators, staff, parents and students. The commitment I
have seen to seeing students succeed has been truly inspirational. LDHS
is a place of limitless potential where many great things are already
happening and many great things are to come. More than anything I
encourage you to reach out. This is a community school and we need your
input, your involvement, and your support to make it a reflection of the
high expectations and pride this community has in their school. I look
forward to getting to know the entire LDHS family over the coming year.
Christopher D. Moore
Our Administrative Team
Christopher D. Moore - Principal firstname.lastname@example.org
Brandon Addy - Assistant Principal (9th grade)email@example.com
Regina Childers - Director of Guidance and Student Records firstname.lastname@example.org
Lewis Compton - Assistant Principal email@example.com
Dr. Debbie Fulton - Assistant Principal firstname.lastname@example.org
Tommy Spires - Assistant Principal email@example.com
Tim Walker - Assistant Principal firstname.lastname@example.org